My BeliefsThis section will be completely filled with my beliefs most of them supported by scriptures and some accepted by faith.
1) I accept that the bible is the inspired word of God. But I also believe that by the workings of Satan that it has been tampered with subtly. Also more obvious tampering being books not included in the bible (ie. Enoch and other Gospels). The only way to reconcile these things is to read them all and let the Holy Spirit within guide you through the truth.
2) I believe that the God of Adam, Abraham, Jacob, and Jesus is the Most High God. And that God so loved the world, that He created, that He gave His only begotten Son to be a sin sacrifice for all time to all souls.
3) I believe that God created our entire universe and when He chose to He created our little 3rd rock from the sun. I believe that the statement that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us, is mainly for us to comprehend that God lives outside of time altogether. The creation set time in motion for us and the following verses declare the end of time.
Rev 10:5-7 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.
4) From the creation of Adam to the second coming of Jesus as King of Kings is a total of 6000 years. This places us with in 10 years of His return Today's date is 11/10/2003 My best guess is 2005 begins the 7 year tribulation. Which amazingly enough places Christ's return in 2012 the same year the Myan calendar completes it's cycle. But the thing to watch for is a peace treaty between Israel and European Union in 2005 setting the stage for seven years of false peace ending only 3.5 years later with the abomination of desolation spoken of in Daniel.
5) If some of my beliefs offend anyone I apologize for that but not for my beliefs. Justifications for the next few statements can be found elsewhere in my bible study since they are too long to include here.
6) The Great Red Dragon from the book of Revelations symbolizes a league of nations. 10 nations falling under the control of Lucifer & his son the beast or antichrist 3 of them forcebly and 7 peacefully by flattery. All of theses are the founding members of the European Union in league with Muslim countries. Allowing it to be considered the revived roman empire a ten nation league the 10 horns of the beast.
The feet of Nebuchadnezzar's vision clay & Iron. Daniel 2:31-45.
7) The antichrist is another subject that requires a lot of disconnected verses brought all together. But based on these verses from Daniel ( the full explaination) : that show clearly the antichrist will rise to power from Grecia.
Da 8:21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
Da 8:23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
8) The Whore of Babylon has been described as several different great cities by various scholars Jerusalem, New York City, the real Babylon (in Iraq) and Rome Italy or more specifically the Vatican. The Vatican is in my opinion the only city that fits all the prophecies about this great whore mentioned in Revelations Chapters 17& 18.
I will only cite a few quotes from these chapters
"great whore that sitteth upon many waters:...the waters are...
peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues",
"The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.",
"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.",
The Vatican is the only city to reign over the kings of the earth.
"I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints,",
The Vatican is the only one who can bestow sainthood to a person.
"Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins",
I would say that within the Vatican & her Churches are millions of christians that are not corrupted.
There are many more but this is enough.
9) I believe in the pre-wrath of God rapture which means that the rapture for all believing christians will happen just prior to God unleashing His wrath on the world.Ok here is the sequence from Revelations. The Lamb of God is found worthy to break the seals on the seven seal scroll to begin the Great tribulation.Revelations 5:1. The first 4 seals is the four horsemen of the apocalypse. The fifth seal is when the dead in Christ rise first:
Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
Followed by the sixth seal and then the sealing of the 144,000 of Gods servants from Israel.
Rev 6:12-14 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
And here is the rapture of the believers.
Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
First the dead in Christ rise
then the servants (144,000) of God are sealed
followed by the removal of all of the Christians (rapture)
then begins the wrath of the Lamb followed by the wrath of God.
10) I also believe that the coming persecution of the christians all over the world will be worse than at any time in history even when the roads were lined with crucifictions.
I believe Jesus said it the best. And also in Revelations "beheaded for the witness of Jesus".
Mt 24:8-11 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted,
and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Mt 24:21-22 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
Mt 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.
Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
11) I believe that Jesus was before the foundations of the world were set, and that the us in Genesis was the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Joh 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
Joh 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.
And that all who interacted with God in the Old testament really interacted with Jesus except the 10 commandments given by God.
Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.
Joh 3:35 The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.
That Jesus chose to die on the cross by the will of God to give us salvation.
Joh 10:28-29 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.